Durham Home Respiratory Services is a family-owned business. We are a staff of eleven professionals in our tenth year of business. We are licensed through the Assistive Devices Program for PAP Sales and Service and Oxygen. Our highly trained staff are available to answer your questions and troubleshoot problems you may face as you progress with your therapy. They will help you navigate through the Assistive Devices Program and your private insurance carrier when you purchase your CPAP system. They will call you every six months to follow up to ensure your compliance with therapy and your comfort.
WHAT MAKES DHRS UNIQUE?
- Our clinical staff have professional designations-Respiratory Therapists, Registered Nurse and Psychology.
- Our admin staff have attended conferences and workshops to enhance their knowledge of sleep medicine.
- There is no money required "up front" and we look after all the paperwork for you.
- Your CPAP trial costs you nothing.
- We offer weekend and evening appointments.
- You may exchange you mask within 30 days at no charge.
- Product is shipped at no charge.
- We provide home visits at no charge for patients who can't make it into the office.
- "Always State of the Art" equipment.
- You may borrow a small battery operated travel unit at no charge.
- Parking is free.